Inspirational Quotes are very important tools in our daily personal growth. Most people spend some times daily going through them, as life is a learning process and you can’t stop it.Today am sharing some quotes you must always keep.
- We could never learn to be brave and patient if there was only joy in the world.-Helen Keller.
This teaches us the spirit of perseverance when we are facing challenges.
Don’t expect life to be a smooth journey-full of joy, instead take the challenging times as the best opportunity to build your strength.
2. Hard work does not go unnoticed,someday the reward will follow-Allan Rufus.
Sometimes we give all our best but tend to believe there is no reward for it.That no one is noticing our work. But its worth our concern since no one will like doing things in vain. But always remember this quote before you give up!
3. Life is like riding a Bicycle, to keep your balance you must keep moving-Albert Einstein.
Einstein’s quotes are among my best motivational tools.
This quote explain itself; to have balance in life,keep moving,keep going.
4. A winner is a dreamer who never gives up-Nelson Mandela.
5. I have my flaws too,but I am a professional who doesn’t like to miss or lose-Cristiano Ronaldo.
Considered one of the greatest football players,
Cristiano is never happy to lose-even atrophy. I always admire such zeal that if you lose, work harder to get it.
6. I walk slowly, but I never walk backward-Albert Lincoln.
As long as you are making steps, don’t worry; just be sure not to walk back. You cant think of anyone successful who started their journey from where they are now-Those simple steps matters!
7. Success is not what you have taken from others. It is a function of the value you have added and the greater that value add, the bigger the slice you get-James Mworia,Centum CEO.
I always consider him one of the smartest CEOs. This quote is a reminder that we need to ensure we are part of what we want to achieve, to wake up and add value.
8. Failure is a great teacher if you are open to it-Oprah Winfrey.
Try what you think- if you don’t because you fear failing, then you’ll learn nothing.
9.Never lose sight of an Antelope for a dashing squirrel-Prof.Patrick Lumumba.
If you are hunting an antelope and a squirrel crosses the path, what will you do?
Many people will get destructed by the squirrel only to lose the prey.
Similarly, there are many distractions in our lives, but we must keep our arrows straight for our goals.
10.Commit to the Lord whatever you do and your plans will succeed-Bible(Proverbs 16:3)
I cant surely end the list without this great quote,from great book.
I believe in this,and hope you too.
There are many quotes that will help you in your daily self growth, apart from those mentioned here.
There is also no point of learning without practicing it,so this is for our practice.
You can share some of your favorites in the comments.